Header Ads

ad

Many, many, many people

If I had to guess, these many, many, many people urging Hillary to run in 2020 are named Johnny Walker, Jack Daniels, Jim Beam, Jose Cuervo, Captain Morgan (and her very close friend Chardonnay).
 


According to Politico, Hillary Clinton claims that she is being urged by many, many people to lose a third presidential run in 2020.  Sorry.  Did I say lose?  I mean to say she’s being urged by many, many people to run in 2020.

“I, as I say, never, never, never say never,” the former secretary of State said on BBC Radio 5 Live. “I will certainly tell you, I’m under enormous pressure from many, many, many people to think about it.”

Sorry.  Did I say many, many people?  I meant to say many, many, many people.

So who are these many, many, many people?

If I had to guess, these people have names like Johnny Walker, Jack Daniels, Jim Beam, Jose Cuervo, Captain Morgan and her very close friend Chardonnay.  And given her willingness to kanoodle with Russia, I’m thinking they also include a guy named Stolichnaya.

I suppose those in the Clinton orbit who have been subjected three years of Hillary bitterly raving conspiracy theories might be saying, “You should run again, Madam Secretary” – if for no other reason than the therapist told them to simply smile and play along with Nanna’s delusions.

Given Leftists’ penchant for concocting made-up conversations with woke children, it’s possible those many, many, many people urging Hillary to run are just her grandchildren.

Or maybe they’re just the voices in her head.

Who knows?

But if these alleged many people are the same ones who told her to forget about Wisconsin, she’d be best not to listen to them.

I really can’t imagine Democrat primary voters are longing for another bite at the bitter apple.

Then again, nobody would ever accuse Hillary Clinton of having her finger on the pulse of the people.

I mean, other than countries like Qatar, Ukraine, Russia, and the UAE who would love nothing more than to funnel millions of dollars to Hillary and Bill’s bank account in hopes of juicy access to a potential Clinton Administration, are there actually any voters eager for a Hillary 3.0?

I’m thinking no.

Though I’m sure there are many, many, many Republican voters who want to watch Hillary on the campaign trail speaking to a room full of empty chairs while struggling through coughing fits and stumbling down a set of stairs.  But that’s only because we love good comedy.

My guess is Hillary’s claim of the many, many, many people is pure fiction.  It’s the political equivalent of “Sure, I have a boyfriend. But you wouldn’t know him.  He goes to another school.”