Header Ads

ad

Grow Some Balls Israel

Opinions of the author do not necessarily reflect management

While Kabuki Theater 3.0 is ongoing, Israel is suffering nearly 400 missiles being randomly fired into their towns and neighborhoods.

Our media seems uninterested, but I have a simple question:

Since Hamas and Muslim terrorists seem to think it is reasonable to fire hundreds of rockets willy nilly why does Israel try targeting?

Were I President of Israel, I would notify the Muslims, if you fire missiles at any of our populated areas, we will simply have one pf our fighter jets fire int your populated areas regardless whether it is a School, Mosque or Hospital.

I would tell my defense forces to kill as many men, women and children as possible. Make the war unpalatable.

Why fight a wild animal fairly?