Header Ads

ad

My 1 year anniversary on this site

 


Yes, that's right. Today marks 1 whole year since I posted my first article here on this site! 1 year since a good friend who saw someone who was down on her feet and needed a chance to prove herself.

And man, it's been an incredible year on this site! A little flashback to some memorable articles:



My very 1st news article. I'm glad these have gotten very popular in the past year. (plus, expanding my tag list also helps.).



My 1st NCIS LA article. I know there's not a lot of folks who actually follow the show with me, but I'm very grateful you all choose to listen to what I have to say, even if it's just a bunch of ranting and raving. :)


Remember when I was all excited about this show, and wanted to promote it any way I could, until I figured out how abhorent it was? Yeah, that still slightly burns.


I actually mainly wrote this one so I could try to get Vampire Jesus to see that not every human being was terrible (didn't really work out), but I'm glad this one was popular anyways.


My 1st big fiery article, and my 1st time having an OP getting over 700 comments! (most popular at the time.).



The 1st thought I had when I saw that 1st look pic was 'Why does this look so angsty?'. Unfortunately, I ended up being right on that bad feeling. (why is it that I tend to be more right on the bad feelings instead of the good with this show?!). Still can't believe I ended up being 'excited' for that stupid episode that would start an entire Season of betrayals. (Not to worry though, the minute I see any new Hetty content, it'll be breaking news on here!)


I wrote this to try to help give comfort to those who have to worry about their unfortunate loved ones. Hopefully it still works even to today.


Any actor who speaks out against huge leftist issues is good in my book. :)

My 1st of many GAC Family positive articles. :)



Glad to see this review has held up well in the past year. :)


I'm still amazed at the positive response I got from this OP!

Getting to cover the trucker's convoys the best I could was a big honor. :)


My favorite throwback article!


And she still is.



Still a noteworthy article.



I was really depressed that terrible May night. Thank you all for helping me out. :)


And who could forget my most popular political article? 🥰 Getting to report on this history making news was an amazing honor.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This past year, this really does feel like a 2nd home of sorts. I feel like I'm right exactly where I'm supposed to be in this chaotic day and age. Getting to post news articles, along with my other interests, has been a real pleasure. I'm glad that you all like what I have to say, and I'm excited to see what will come later this year! Namely the midterms and getting to report on Hetty's eventual grand comeback to NCIS LA!

Thank you all for sticking with me for the past year, and here's to the next year! 🍷