Header Ads

ad

W³P Open Thread: I can't think of an 'Edition' Edition






What's this? Two weeks in a row with an official W³P Open Thread? You bet. Before we get into it: A few of you may have noticed articles going missing over the past month. Google has a bot crawling Blogger taking down content, much the way they do on youtube for small channels. The W³P Editorial Board is aware of this and it has been a topic of discussion behind the scenes.

Sorry for that bit of an actual topic there. That's a bit out of character for a W³P OT OP. I'm glad it's Friday. Not only do I close the shop at lunch, but .... that point I was going to make .... it kind of evaporated. You see, this is what it's like to actual talk to me in person. I'll be tuned in and the ole ADHD will kick in and give me a quick mind wipe. Sounds like poetic gold to me, so I'll leave this portion here.






In today's Next Segment: Josh cooks something I thought looked tasty and easy. There's also a drink that I picked out because it said 'Autumn' in the title ... you know how I like to get deep with it. There's also an assortment of cuteness to start the weekend off with a smile. And of course a few memes.






















\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\




//////////////////////




\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\





Don't Forget to Favorite
and Follow us at our

W3P Homepage