Header Ads

ad

Pay gap or not, every WaPo reporter is overpaid

A recent study shows a pay gap between white and non-white reporters at the Washington Post. But given the garbage they write, all of them are overpaid.


The other day, WaPo reporter Michelle Ye Hee Lee tweeted out a study on the pay gap that exists at the Washington Post.


I’m guessing we were supposed to feel outrage and anger over this pay gap between white males and everybody else who isn’t a white male.

But really, the only reaction I had when I saw this tweet was “Are you friggin’ kidding me?! Good grief, these guys are all overpaid!”

Do you think the nitwit who dreamed up the “Austere Religious Scholar” headline about al-Baghdadi deserves even the lowest median salary of $86,511.00 a year?

I certainly don’t.

How many times have I written about the insane things the Washington Post actually thinks are newsworthy? I’ve lost count to tell you the truth.  But I’ll do a search and include some of my previous Washington Post columns in the “Also from PatriotRetort.com” section below.

Even if they get docked pay every time they have to issue a correction in one of their garbage stories, they’re still overpaid.

Fact is, minimum wage is too much for these hacks.

So if Michelle Ye Hee Lee is expecting me to get all well-I-nevery over the pay gap, she will only be disappointed – a feeling I’m sure every WaPo reporter experiences often in life.

Now, why am I bringing this up?

Well, simple.  Because every single time I think the Washington Post can’t get any more ludicrous, one of these overpaid little-brains totally resets the bar on me.

Check out this headline from yesterday:

Screw the pay gap
Yeah.  Really.

I don’t know how much Paul Waldman (the writer of this opinion piece) is paid. But even a buck-fifty an hour is way too much.

Imagine the level of Projection necessary to pen this kind of foolery.

How does anyone so lacking in self-awareness make it through a day without an anvil dropping on his head?

Maybe Paul should quit the Washington Post and write for the Babylon Bee.

By the way, back in October 2018, Paul Waldman wrote an opinion piece with this title:


Waldman headline

Yeah. Really.

And I’m supposed to give a crap that there’s a pay gap at the Washington Post?

Let me whip out the world’s tiniest violin and play you a little ditty.

These guys should be paid what this garbage paper is worth.  And by that rubric, I’m thinking we can cover every salary with the change I dig out from between the couch cushions.