Header Ads

ad

X22, And we Know, and more- Sept 4

 





Tomorrow is the end of another era: The last NCIS LA Season DVD comes out. 1 last time getting new deleted scenes, and the cast and crew talking about how much they enjoyed working. And yeah, the emotions are kind of coming in, and have been coming in for the last few days. 💔

I'd probably be handling this easier if you know, the other parts of the franchise were filming right now, but as you are very aware, The 2 most selfish groups in the whole country are at this moment, preventing that and any chance of any sort of update on Hetty!! So yeah, this is hitting harder then I thought it would because of all the damn uncertainity in the air right now!! 😭

I'm still holding on to my impossible sounding dream of a sequel of sorts, but right now, I'm emotional because everything looks so final right now, and I have no clue on what the future holds, or when or if I'll ever see Linda in anything new again. 💔💔

And to just add on to the emotional train of thought, here is the most emotional part (for me anyways) of ET's wonderful Series Finale tribute from back in May: