Header Ads

ad

Interview that you should all read. 💪

 


Source: https://www.dailywire.com/news/jim-caviezel-discusses-weak-and-useless-christians-moral-depravity-in-america

Passion of the Christ” actor Jim Caviezel had some strong words for what he describes as “weak” Christians. 


The 54-year-old actor is currently promoting his new film, “Sound of Freedom,” which explores the horrors of human trafficking. The movie from Angel Studios is predicted to earn $20 million in its first six days of release on 2,600+ screens.


“The problem is that modern day Christianity has become so weak and useless,” Caviezel told Fox News Digital in a new interview. “I mean, modern day Christians are more afraid of the devil than they are of God. God could destroy the devil without a glance, but he looks to us to make a decision.”


The “Person of Interest” actor went on to say that Americans mostly “don’t want” God in their lives, which has led to the overall deterioration of society.


“So, you have moral depravity. I mean, moral decay everywhere, falling apart,” Caviezel told the outlet. “Laws don’t mean anything anymore. We don’t have a First Amendment … There’s no such thing as free speech anymore. You’re absolutely destroyed everywhere, and the media throws out everybody’s a racist.”


The actor said working on “Sound of Freedom” was more about spreading a message than entertaining an audience. The movie is based on the true story of federal agent Tim Ballard, who risked his life to save children from trafficking.


“The purpose God gave me in this business, I wanted to bring his light,” he said of agreeing to take on the role. “And it doesn’t mean I’m always his light into an industry. And I wanted to do that, but it doesn’t mean that I’m not going to play the devil in movies. Just there’s got to be some sort of moral redemption.”


“But the math is so wrong now. It just seems [the devil’s] evil is winning right now,” Caviezel told Fox News.


“I may not have any friends around me when this is over, but I’ll have [God],” the actor concluded. “He won’t leave me. I’ll be looking at him at that point. When I do leave this earth, at least I gave the best I could from God, you know, and my Father in heaven. And I want the world to know I love him. And maybe that’s evil to them. Not to me, but to them.”


The actor previously opened up about the Christian faith being under attack, which he described as “absolutely appalling.” 


“Christian bigotry is the most accepted form of bigotry, right now, in the world,” Caviezel said in June, as The Daily Wire previously reported. “And they are okay with that. Well, not anymore. That’s done.”