Header Ads

ad

Did they check the sandbag for fingerprints?

BREAKING: Delaware man, 80, loses fight with sandbag.

I’m sure you’ve all seen the video and photos of Grandpa Biden face-planting on stage yesterday after tripping over a sandbag.

At this point, I think the only way you could have avoided seeing it is if you are currently circling orbit aboard the International Space Station. Then again, I’m fairly certain even the International Space Station has internet access.

But in case you haven’t seen it:

Oof!

I love how after Grandpa gets hauled to his feet, he turns and points at the sandbag.

“That’s the culprit, Jack! Take it into custody!”

Did you notice at the very beginning of the clip that old Braggart Joe tried to do that “I’m the star quarterback taking the field!” trot/run that he often does when entering or exiting a stage?

Yeah, boy, that certainly didn’t work this time, did it?

Trot-Trot-SPLAT!

This is why, despite the lectures not to laugh when Joe Biden face-plants, I found myself laughing uproariously.

I don’t know. There’s something rather satisfying about seeing Joe’s ego getting deflated in real-time.

I imagine if Joe wasn’t doing his “star quarterback” trot/run, I wouldn’t have found this clip nearly as entertaining.

But he did it, and I do.

Come to think of it, I must have watched that clip at least a dozen times before I texted the link to my brother and then to my dad.

By the way, here’s a picture showing the sandbag that took down the Leader of the Free WorldTM.

the sandbag

Maybe they should have that sandbag dusted for fingerprints and swabbed for DNA.

The Secret Service might also want to comb through the CCTV footage from the stadium to see if they can spot a cackling woman in a blue pantsuit.

My brother asked me yesterday what I thought the White House would say about SandbagGate. I told him they would likely say the president was unharmed and completely fine.

I was wrong. They didn’t say he was “completely fine.” They said he was “totally fine.”

My bad.

Apparently, Joe’s stumbly day only got worse when he returned to Washington. The New York Post reported that upon exiting Marine One at the White House last night, Joe “bumped his head on the doorframe.”

This guy just can’t catch a break.

Boy, that New York Post article has so many still photographs from Grandpa’s encounter with the sandbag, I almost felt sorry for him until I recalled what Jesse Kelly tweeted yesterday:

“I thought about feeling sympathy for Biden taking a fall and then I remembered when he told me he was losing patience with me and then tried to have me fired and then called me a threat to democracy. So that sympathy is gone.”

By the way, if you haven’t already, remember to pre-order your copy of Jesse’s book “The Anti-Communist Manifesto” which comes out on Tuesday.

Sure, it might make me look mean. But it is really hard to feel pity for a president who spent the last two and a half years accusing half the country of being white supremacists and domestic terrorists while he and his band of Marxist weirdos destroyed the country and tried to force their creepy “diversity, equity, inclusion” nuttiness on the rest of us.

Personally, I like the way Governor DeSantis handled it in New Hampshire:

Unsurprisingly, the media is trying to downplay Joe’s latest fall. But with the majority of voters (including Democrats) already expressing grave concerns about Biden’s age and fitness for office, such a very public face-plant is going to have an impact on the election.

I expect we’ll start hearing even more insistent demands that the DNC reverse course on its decision not to hold primary debates so Biden’s two challengers, the wooly-headed Marianne Williamson and Robert F. Kennedy Junior, can face off with him on stage.

As it is, Robert F. Kennedy is already polling around 20% against Biden. After yesterday’s run-in with the sandbag, it wouldn’t surprise me if RFK Jr.’s poll numbers get a bit of a bump.

Remember what happened in 2016.

There is no doubt that seeing Hillary Clinton pass out and her lifeless body getting hoisted into the back of her Scooby Van definitely hurt her in the election.

Admittedly, Hillary’s very public fall occurred less than two months before the General Election.

At the same time, Hillary Clinton wasn’t an 80-year-old in the grip of dementia whom voters were already skittish about electing to a second term.

And see, that’s the thing. Joe Biden’s age is already a liability for his reelection campaign. It would be foolhardy to think this fall won’t make that liability even worse.