Header Ads

ad

X22, On the Fringe, and more- May 25 (signal boost included)





If there's even 1, even 1 person  on here with a Twitter, or Facebook, or even an Instagram account, I urge you to please post the link to this petition on that handle. Petitions like this rely heavily on promotion from others for high signature numbers, and there's only so much promotion I can do on my own before I start to sound really annoying and a little bit like I'm begging. 

I need promotional help on platforms with higher audiences that I'm not a part of. If there's anyone on here who can help spread the word that this petition exists, it would be a big help. Otherwise I'll be stuck at a low signature count.

Please consider helping (and make sure to use hashtags like #ncisla , #cbs and #paramountplus so that others can see them)