Header Ads

ad

X22, Christian Patriot News, and more- May 16

 




Yes, this not only will be the last time LA will be featured in TV Line's ask column before it ends, but this was my last attempt to try and squeeze something out of the site to work in my favor. And, I think I've gotten what I was looking for. I'm already thinking of emotional surprises that can happen during the reception, and 1 of them, just happens to be Hetty surprising everyone and having an emotional reunion with Callen!

I mean, that would be the absolute perfect opportunity to really tug on everyone's heart strings! She just shows up after being gone for so long, everyone is shocked and then happy, and then she walks up to Callen, and they have an emotional moment that leaves everyone watching feeling so, so touched!! 😭 (I sometimes get a bit emotional when I'm thinking about emotional surprises that this show deserves to squeeze in the last 10 to 15 minutes).