Header Ads

ad

X22, And we Know, and more- May 11

 



Busy busy today! 1st, Pure Flix has officially merged with Great American Media (Link to my article: https://wwwp-lives.blogspot.com/2023/05/pure-flix-to-merge-with-great-american.html ), which I'm sure will be an excellent partnership since both companies have the same goal in mind: Make good movies and shows not ruled by a woke political agenda!

And I might be getting some NCIS LA finale related news tomorrow:


This is the same charity that 2 months ago auctioned off a lot of stuff from the show (and yes, that was the auction that I found out about Linda autographing the 2 part finale episode scripts, which is definitely a big clue IMO to how Hetty will be involved in both episodes!). If I hear anything positive about Hetty, I'll let you know.