Header Ads

ad

The long awaited NCIS LA info from TV Guide

 


It's taken all week, a lot of teeth gnashing, and even asking for help (which I very much appreciated just so you know.), but I finally have that long awaited info from TV Guide's Returning Favorites issue!

Here it is:


I blew this baby up the best I could, but for those who need help reading the words related to Hetty, here's the intel:

The Season premiere at least confirms where she's still at (or so it probably thinks when that dead body is found and is probably thought to be her, I'm betting.), and the intel is so bad, it convinces Callen to run off to Syria to find her. But (as I've known ever since the first week of filming), that bitchy old man who is convinced he's in charge of her team stops him. (at least for now).

It also says that Callen continues to miss her while he tries to plan his wedding.

My take: Look. Every part of my gut is telling me that he's going to go out there at some point. There's just no way that he would miss her that much and NOT be provoked at some point to go find her!!

And yes, I'm perfectly aware that this means I once again have to take the worst showrunner of all time at his stupid 'word', but guess what? I have no photographic proof at this time, or video footage of whatever Hetty is doing out there. Nothing else I can do other then hope these stupid teasers end up being true in the 1st 3 episodes themselves, and go from there. (and also hope that through some sheer luck that someone leaks a brand new photo of Hetty in the next month!).

As for if this is the last of the info, no, it's not. TV Line has their big preview of NCIS LA coming up later this month, maybe there'll be more info there. Plus, CBS still has to release the trailer, and the sneak peak videos themselves. Then there's the expectant cast interviews at some point as well. The info train isn't done yet, there's still time in the next month to get that absolute proof I need to make my decision on watching the episode. (just hope I don't run out and have to very impulsively make that decision a few days before it airs.)

(Oh, and info on the rest of the team is included with the photo. But their boring lives aren't of any interest to me right now because they should be focusing on finding Hetty!!)