Header Ads

ad

X22, On the Fringe, and more- August 24

 



The next 2 to 3 weeks are what I consider to be the 'most exciting and anxious' time of the year. Networks and news sites start releasing info on the Season Premieres, the trailers start being released, the info on the early episodes themselves, the promo pics. It can be a very exciting time to be a TV fan.

And in these 2 to 3 weeks, I may just find out once and for all if I have a real reason to watch NCIS LA on October 9th. And that makes me anxious given that 'teaser' from the showrunner last week. Yeah, I still hope for Hetty to show up because the only thing about this show that she hasn't missed yet is the premiere. Course, I never thought she'd be left out of the absolute worst finale ever yet either. So, 🙏

Here's tonight's news: