Header Ads

ad

X22, And we Know, and more-April 7th

 



I'm really not looking forward to Sunday. Yes, I'm aware of what this Sunday marks in terms of being a Christian, I know. But that's not what's bugging me. It's because of what will be taking place that day:

Early evening: The NCIS franchise Paleyfest panel.

9:00: NCIS LA returns with another liberal hivemind political dumpster fire episode.

In other words, unless the panel actually surprises me in a good way, chances are very likely I'm gonna be in another rotten mood, just like 2 weeks ago. (heavy sigh).

I know I should be excited, because there hasn't been like, almost any interviews from the LA cast since like last October, which means that some info will be coming. Except guess what: I'm not.

Reasons why: Only 7 out of the 8 Series Regulars are listed to be going, even the stupid showrunner (who seriously needs to leave after this Season!) is going. 

-I'm not about to enjoy listening to this cast chat about how 'proud' they are of the show and how 'stinking amazing' the new Regulars are (even though they are literally what is bringing this show down!).

-Will the info given out about what might be coming later this Season even be about Hetty? Will anyone there even mention her at all? Do they even talk to her at all now? Or is she just another afterthought to them now?

So yeah. Those are some pretty good reasons. I can always be wrong, except what have I even been proven wrong about during this betrayal of a Season?

Enough about that, here's tonight's news: