Header Ads

ad

My wishes for NCIS: LA in 2022

 


Not even sure what I'm thinking writing an article like this considering I'll probably get none this anyways, but hey. This is supposed to be a time for wishing and believing in the future instead of doom and glooming.

So without further ado, here's my probably foolish wishes for NCIS LA in 2022:

1, For the 300th episode to be amazing and to include Hetty.

Apparently, a wish like this wasn't important enough for TV Line this year. WhatEVER. Look, as miserable as this show has gotten, and how much it looks like the whole cast has fallen for the whole virus BS and are now apparently afraid of their own shadows on set given how distant they look in the episodes themselves (even though every other show I watch has none of that), 300 episodes is a rare milestone. And it deserves to be a special episode. Plus, The show's most popular couple will be writing and directing it (as far as I still know), so that should be something big.

2, For Hetty to come home in 1 piece and for her and Callen to reconcile.

That stupid 'fight' in the premiere was only for cheap angst, and the fact that nothing that happened in that episode has even been addressed since proves that even further. They're too special to be in this kind of 'tiff'. Just bring her home alive and end the stupid tiff, either on screen or off screen.

3, If Hetty has to be rescued, at least don't make it look as dumb as Episode 8 looks to be.

Not even gonna bring up what Episode 8 is going to be about, but it looks stupid as f'ck. (It involves having to rescue a team member after she does something really stupid.). And I'm still hoping a rescue mission doesn't have to be involved, but I'm still paranoid.

4, Just end the Season with everyone living happily ever after at work.

I go back and forth all the time on whether or not it's time for this show to end, but if it has to be this Season, just give the illusion of everyone being happy at the end. (And I think this 1 is the most unlikely to happen because well, I don't trust anyone on the writing team after how much as been butchered these last few Seasons.).

Merry Christmas.