Header Ads

ad

W³P Open Thread: Obey Held Me Hostage, Oh And Biden Is A Doofus Edition 😯






Well well well ... here we are once again ... this place we find our selves in. A place that comes around weekly every few months, a place called Nowhere.

I know, that was deep. Sometimes I just can't help it. It just flows like fine wine from a ... whatever fine wine flows from.

It's everyone's favorite consistently inconsistent thread, the fabled WWWP Open Thread. Like Sasquatch, many have claimed to see it and even have an experience with it, but it so rarely shows up that most people think it's a myth. You can blame me for that. And you can blame Obey for having an Open Thread this week. Did you know he posted a threatening gif to me yesterday? I had to post a "hiding behind a tree" gif to feel safe. I have exclusive video footage of the hostage situation as it unfolded:



But for real, I do wish I could do more of these. I've just been enjoying playing the role of "commenter on the internet" the past several months. I'll get bored with that and then I'll be in the Blogger admin panel every day, fixing up articles, fixing pixelated pictures, and posting regular meme/open threads.

This is a WWWP Open Thread y'all!!! Shenanigans will ensue, music will be shared, memes will be stolen, Biden will be made fun of, and much much more. It will be a fantastic episode.






As usual I've scoured the internet for the best content to share with you ... from the same people I always share content from. Hey now, don't be a hater ... If you want to see different food and drink videos from other youtubers, post who you want to see down in the comments and we'll make it happen. Just ask Obey ... we do custom Open Threads around here. All you need to do is threaten me a little with a gif or meme and kindly demand that your idea be turned into an Open Thread. Alright, enough rambling ... let's get on with it.


















Memes that made Joe Biden Fall Up the Stairs


















\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\




//////////////////////



\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\





y'all know what's up
memes, gifs, music, pics, random thoughts ...
post 'em if you got 'em


and don't forget to recommend
and invite someone new to join in

Be Sure To Follow us at our

W3P Homepage