Header Ads

ad

W³P Open Thread: Christmas Eve's Eve Edition






I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and has a good time with family and friends. Thanks to our readers and our posters for showing up, reading, posting and hanging out. Thanks to DGM, Cat, AuntiE, 0844MOS, BelieveIt!, and GeraltOfRivia for providing content, moderation, and work behind the scenes to keep things going smoothly. Without you guys we wouldn't have a site! We're doing Christmas out of town this year since my sister in law is about to pop with another baby, and I will be hitting the road as soon as I get this prepped to post. I hope it finds everyone well. I'll check in once I get done driving and get settled in later tonight. In the mean time here's Christmas content for you!





One of our employees makes one of these every year and brings it to the shop. Everyone looks forward to it!













\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\




//////////////////////






\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\




//////////////////////




y'all know what's up
memes, gifs, music, pics, random thoughts ...
post 'em if you got 'em


and don't forget to recommend
and invite someone new to join in