Header Ads

ad

Michelle is bitching again


There’s one thing as reliable as Labrador and as consistent as Old Faithful. And that’s Michelle Obama bitching about what a victim she is.


There are few things in life one can always count on. But there’s one thing as reliable as Labrador and as consistent as Old Faithful.  And that’s Michelle Obama bitching about what a victim she is.

Yes, my friends. The so-called “Forever First Lady” Michelle is bitching again.

Quickly on the heels of whining about her “low grade depression,” Michelle took to her podcast (a pox on whomever gave her a podcast) to whine and complain about how nobody knows the trouble she’s seen.

See, apparently one time when Michelle was taking her daughters out for ice cream after a soccer game, she instructed the Secret Service to hang back so she could go about among the rags and tatters unnoticed.

And guess what?

It worked!

She went unnoticed.

Rather than celebrate how her clever ruse worked, Michelle assigned to the people who didn’t notice her the nefarious motive of racism.

“There was a line, and… when I’m just a black woman, I notice that white people don’t even see me. They’re not even looking at me.”

Only Michelle would do this.

“Hey, I know! I’ll get the Secret Service to hang back so I can be just one of the folks and not call attention to myself. Hey! How dare these people not notice who I am?! It must be because I’m black!”

But Michelle wasn’t done bitching.

“So I’m standing there with two little black girls, another black female adult, they’re in soccer uniforms,” how that detail matters, I will never know.  “And a white woman cuts right in front of us to order. Like, she didn’t even see us.”

Like, really?!

According to Michelle, the only obvious explanation is racism.

Clearly Michelle isn’t used to standing in a line.  Nobody notices anyone. Nobody looks at anyone.

If I had a dollar for every time some idiot cut in front of me at the bank, the store, or the post office, I wouldn’t have to ask you guys to donate to Patriot Retort.

That isn’t racism.

That’s just people being self-absorbed. You’d think Michelle Obama, of all people, would recognize that trait.

But that obvious explanation doesn’t allow Michelle to play the victim, does it?

According to her recounting of this “Just like Jim Crow” racist incident (which I’m fairly certain is embellished for maximum victimhood), Michelle decided to “step up” and call out that racist woman.

“Excuse me?” Michelle claims she said. “You don’t see us four people standing right here? You just jumped in line?”

And, like most rude people who jump in line, the woman didn’t apologize or even look Michelle in the eye.

Again, because that’s how most people act when they cut in line.

But wait! It gets worse!

“She didn’t know it was me,” the bitching Michelle exclaimed.

Come on, you knew that old “Don’t you know who I am” attitude was coming.
Then, without a single clue who this line-cutter was or what her motives were, Michelle concluded “All she saw was a black person, or a group of black people, or maybe she didn’t even see that. Because we were that invisible.”

A wealthy, entitled woman endlessly bitching about what a victim she is is bad enough.  But for Michelle bitching alone doesn’t satisfy her need to play the victim. She must also slander a perfect stranger by assigning to her the most evil and awful motives.
Show of hands. Who here has had someone cut in line?

Here, I’ll go first. ✋

This reminds me of the time Michelle played the victim because some short woman at Target who, like the ice cream line-cutter “didn’t know it was me,” asked Michelle to retrieve something for her from a high shelf.

This was back in 2013 during Michelle’s highly publicized “Michelle does something normal and goes to Target” photo-op.

In a December 2014 “those poor Obamas face racism” profile for People magazine, Michelle recounted this harrowing incident.

“I tell this story – I mean, even as the first lady – during that wonderfully publicized trip I took to Target, not highly disguised, the only person who came up to me in the store was a woman who asked me to help her take something off a shelf. Because she didn’t see me as the first lady, she saw me as someone who could help her. Those kinds of things happen in life. So it isn’t anything new.”

Show of hands from you taller folks. Who here has been asked to retrieve something from a high shelf?

Here, I’ll go first. ✋

Only Michelle Obama would see this rather mundane and common request as somehow racist.

And notice what she says in recounting this: “Because she didn’t see me as the first lady,” (DON’T YOU KNOW WHO I AM?!) “She saw me as someone who could help her.”

And this means she’s a racist?!

Well, excuse this woman for thinking you might be a helpful person, Michelle.

You know, out here among regular people, asking someone for help doesn’t mean the person sees you as her personal Step-n-Fetch-It.

Good grief, the bitching!

This Target anecdote infuriated me at the time.  In fact, I originally created the above ‘Shop image just for it.


I’ve had older people ask me to help them navigate an icy sidewalk, carry their groceries to their cars, and retrieve out-of-reach items from store shelves. And I happily do it.  Why? Because I’m a decent human being, for crap’s sake!

In my entire life I’ve never known anyone so desperate to paint herself as a victim. And in this day and age when nearly everyone on the Left is doing it, Michelle still stands head and shoulders above the rest. Which might explain why that woman asked her to retrieve something from a high shelf.

Now, here’s a little irony … or hypocrisy … for you.

In Michelle’s idiotic speech at last week’s Democrat convention she waxed on about “empathy.”

Consider the above two anecdotes when you read this passage from her stupid speech:

Empathy: that’s something I’ve been thinking a lot about lately. The ability to walk in someone else’s shoes; the recognition that someone else’s experience has value, too. Most of us practice this without a second thought. If we see someone suffering or struggling, we don’t stand in judgment. We reach out because, “There, but for the grace of God, go I.” It is not a hard concept to grasp. It’s what we teach our children.

And like so many of you, Barack and I have tried our best to instill in our girls a strong moral foundation to carry forward the values that our parents and grandparents poured into us. But right now, kids in this country are seeing what happens when we stop requiring empathy of one another. They’re looking around wondering if we’ve been lying to them this whole time about who we are and what we truly value.

Hahahahaha!!!

Show of hands. Who thinks Michelle Obama is a hypocrite.

Here, I’ll go first. ✋

Do those two “Look at all the racists who don’t know who I am!” stories reveal a Michelle Obama who has the ability “to walk in someone else’s shoes?”

Does she practice empathy “without a second thought?”

Does she “reach out?”  Good grief she didn’t even want to “reach up” for a short woman in Target without judging the woman as a racist.

For Michelle Obama, “requiring empathy” is a one way street. Sure, she wants you to have empathy, but she certainly isn’t going to require it from herself.

Because Michelle Obama has no empathy.

If she did she wouldn’t eye with suspicion commonplace interactions with other people that happen to all of us as incontrovertible proof that she is a victim of racism.

But this is Michelle Obama.  As long as she has breath, she will never stop bitching.

Hat tip Breitbart.