Header Ads

ad

WHO are you to threaten us?


After months of peddling China’s La-La-La-Lies, China’s lickspittle at the WHO thinks he can Fiddle About making threats.




There’s a Doctor (not a medical doctor) with a weird name I can’t pronounce.  So I’ll just call him Baba O’Reiley.  He’s the guy in charge of the WHO.

And thanks to him, the WHO spends Much Too Much time playing propagandist for China.

Thanks to him, the rest of the world initially believed that this Wuhan Virus did not pose a threat to humans.

WHO tweet

Well, now we know It’s Not True.

And by the time we learned that human-to-human transmission was not only possible, but could happen Anyway, Anyhow, Anywhere, the Wuhan Virus was loose on the world.

And yet the WHO tells us China has the virus contained.

Do You Think It’s Alright for the US to put any trust in China’s lickspittle at the WHO?

Personally, as we see the Daily Records of infected and dead rise, I think listening to word from Baba O’Reiley is Dangerous.

Now, I don’t know what kind of Bargain the WHO made with China.  And frankly, I don’t care.

I’ve about Had Enough.

Imagine a Man who would let a pandemic rage around the globe just to provide cover fire for the ChiComs.

I Can’t Explain it.  Can you?  I Don’t Even Know Myself.

Like I said, I’ve Had Enough.

We owe nothing to the WHO. Let their masters in China fund them. Why should we?
It’s Not Enough that this not-a-doctor from the WHO attacked President Trump blocking travel from China. Now he’s threatening the US with “more body bags” for “politicizing” the Wuhan Virus. 


Who Are You to threaten us?

After months of peddling China’s La-La-La-Lies, you think you can Fiddle About making threats?

Well Cry if You Want, you piece of crap.

I can tell you we Won’t Get Fooled Again.  Not by you and not by your master’s in China.

Thanks to your worrying more about protecting China’s ass than stopping a pandemic, over 88K people are dead. One Life’s Enough.  But eighty-eight thousand?

You and Xi?  You’re just the Punk and the Godfather.  And your Time is Passing.
So how about you hop on your Magic BusGet Out and Stay Out.