Header Ads

ad

The Latest Coup Is Over, Let's Talk Cars!


I bought my first car in 1967 for $125. The guy that owned it had done nothing but drive it andit was rough.  I roamed junkyards from 67-69 spending nearlyevery dime I earned on her.

She was a 1945 Crown Vic, one of only 604 made that year, she had the panoramic roof!

I keep in in our Egg Barn and would rush home after school all day, football practice and a job at a local resturant to work on her installing the latest part or goodie I had purchased.

My Father used to tell me I was crazy to spend so much time on her. But, later in life my Mother told me how Dad used to sneak into the barn and check my work and even improve on it! She told me how proud he was of how hard I worked on it and my school, chores, and job never suffered. 

While I wished he had told me all that, times were different, Dad had a 6th grade education, worked as a share cropper to build a home and farm that could provide for his family and leave to us later in life.

I would loved to have told him who I learned those qualities from.

Anyway, back to my point!  

The latest Democrat wet dream of a coup is over, Lamar Alexander has laid the ground work for the RINO's Romney, Murkowski and Collins to grow a spine and drive a stake into it and so we should see the end today or tomorrow.

I thought since it is Friday, let's have fun, I read that at 11pm to night the Brits are out of the EU, Trump will approach them about a trade deal between us and Glbalization gets another nail in its coffin.

I showed my first car because many of us know that car represented what is great about individual countries having their own manufacturing base.

Individual industries who compete, build economies, innovations and marvels like the 1945 Crown Victoria!

Globalization is nothing more than an idiot Liberal idea designed to create industries in countries where slave labor can build cheap shit for elites. Lemmings!

Remember when you could buy American Iron, British Sports cars and Japanese Rice Burners?

Look around, nearly every drives and SUV, they all look alike and the innovations are what?

Ipod connectivity
Backup cameras
Accident avoidence systems
EV's and other green energy crap!

So you tell me, would you rather have a 45 Crown Vic that you could rebuild the engine on or a Prius you have to take to the Dealer to tune?

Tell me what your first car was and let's remember when America built great shit!