Header Ads

ad

Friday Open Thread



this is just a line of gibberish so that the next big lines are bumped down from the home page view. I'm writing stuff, I'm writing stuff ... I hope this is enough to bump it down from the home page view.

To: Our AuntiE
From: Certain People

I don't have time to do a whole thing like I like to do, like on Fridays, for like open like threads. Like ... now it sounds weird and looks weird when I read it. I find it amusing when that happens. I'm easily amused I guess. I shouldn't even be on the internet right now. My boss would be mad ... looks in the mirror: Hey you! What do you think you're doing interwebing at a time like this? Me: Hey you shut up! You're not the boss of me .... Oh, wait.

Alrighty folks, that's really all of the nonsense I've got time for. My pressman is about done running a long run and we're all about to be very busy, cutting, perforating, folding, boxing in different amounts and then delivering these specific amounts to about 15 different locations. It's an all hands on deck situation.

Alrighty folks, this is an open thread so when I make it home and get online I expect to see some ridiculous shenanigans, music, memes, general chit chat ... all that good stuff.

Peace I'm out! Have fun!