Header Ads

ad

Liberalism Is A Cancer - Please Help Find A Cure

A while back a good friend of mine came to me upset about his son deciding he was gay. The young man left his wife and children and moved in with a younger man (18 yrs old). The wife filed for divorce and moved home to Texas to be near her folks. 
My children told me to stay out of the situation, which I did, I simply gave my friend and his wife support for the anguish they were going through.
Today my friend and his wife have cut off all contact with their son, stay close to their daughter-in law and Grand children. Their son is alone and despondent now.
But, the whole situation got me to thinking, what is this Homosexual and Transgender Ideology really about?
I have to say at 65 years old, I find both to me mental illnesses, I will never deem them normal actions in society.
I can’t wrap my head around all that I’ve done to myself in the last two years, much less the “help” that some health care professionals have done to me.
Two years ago, I was a healthy, beautiful girl heading toward high school graduation. Before long, I turned into an overweight, pre-diabetic nightmare of a transgender man.
I won’t place the full blame on health care providers, because I should have known better. But they sure helped me do a lot of harm to myself—and they made a hefty buck doing it.
Here’s my story........
This sentence says it all to me; Here I was getting frowned upon for holding hands with my girlfriend in public, feeling like I’m constantly being judged by everyone, while transgenders could date their same-sex significant other while looking like the opposite sex.
Follow this old man's line of reasoning.

I believe Homosexuality is a mental illness brought on by chemical imbalances in the brain during gestation. 
But following the "urges" of Homosexuality can not stop the "subconscious mind from trying to get the body to act normally." 
See, I think that nagging subconscious is why so many Homosexuals have this self loathing feeling about their actions.
Transgerderism is one more sick idea by Liberals to help Homosexuals overcome that subconscious nagging.
Remember what this poor unbalanced young woman Ms Wright said: Here I was getting frowned upon for holding hands with my girlfriend in public, feeling like I’m constantly being judged by everyone, while transgenders could date their same-sex significant other while looking like the opposite sex.
See?
God help these poor children who suffer from Homosexual affliction and then get lead into Transgerderism by these sick fucking Liberals.

Studies show that most people who want to live as the opposite sex have other psychological issues, such as depression or anxiety. In my case, I was diagnosed at age 40 with gender dysphoria and at age 50 with psychological issues due to childhood trauma.
Liberalism is a mental disorder!