Header Ads

ad

BWHAHAHA! I Guess Being A Liar Come Easy For Democrats!



14 October 2019

Dear Representative Cunningham:
I am writing to you as an outraged constituent. I see where you support Speaker Pelosi's support of Adam Schiff and this illegitimate attempt at a faux Impeachment.
I listened to your speeches when you ran for the position you successfully beat a Republican for in the 1st District, You sir ran on getting things done, being an outsider and not participating in the Washington Kabuki Theater.
Were you lying then?
President Trump has accomplished wonderful things for the country as well South Carolina, why are you not helping him lead this great country?
I expect you to put this partisan nonsense aside and support our President.

Sincerely,
This is what I sent to my Congressman, this is what I got back:

JOE CUNNINGHAM
1ST DISTRICT, SOUTH CAROLINACongress of the United States // House of Representatives // Washington, DC 20515
October 18, 2019


Dear:
     Thank you for contacting me with your concerns about partisanship in Washington. I appreciate hearing from my constituents about issues facing the Lowcountry and the nation.
     I came to Congress to represent the Lowcountry, not a political party or Washington special interest. And so far, my record is consistent with that philosophy. In fact, according to Congressional Quarterly Magazine, a nonpartisan media outlet with a focus on Congress, I have the most independent voting record of anyone in my party. This means that I have crossed the aisle and voted with Republicans more than any of my colleagues.
     The American people want unity and for their representatives to work across the aisle to solve our country's problems. I stand ready to work with the White House and both parties in Congress. I will always put Lowcountry over party as your Member of Congress.  
     As always, I am open to learning more from you and I appreciate you taking the time to express your views. If you would like to stay connected to my office, please sign up for my newsletter for updates on how I am working for you.
With kind regards, I remain

Very truly yours,

(signed)
Joe Cunningham
Member of Congress

My follow up letter is simple:



18 October 2019

Representative Cunningham:

You are a liar and a fraud.

I will do all I can to help the Republican beat you in the next election.

Sincerely,