Header Ads

ad

Hmmmm.......

One has to wonder;

Might it not be a good time to give the Democrats what they want.

Let's see:

Free Healthcare
Free Housing
Free College
Universal Basic Income
Open Borders
Gun Confiscation
All Oil and Gas Production shutdown.
Solar and Wind for Everyone
No  Meat
No fossil fueled vehicles
Everyone gets an EV

Now folks as our economy begins to shut down and mass layoffs begin, what might happen?

Me, I am 65 years old, I own a 1,000 acre farm free and clear, it is an enterprise that generates a pretty good income.

I sold my business I built for eight figures, I managed to put 20% of that into investments which are  diversified well enough to weather the looming failure of America's economy.

My wife has passed so I am essentially alone, save my children and grand children who could all easily move to the farm and be cared for.

So what if we all stayed home Nov 2020 and let the crazies seize power?

I am sure I am not the only one who have caches of guns and ammo ready to use in the event of armed conflict.

 (Edited for TOS)

What say you?