Header Ads

ad

⚠️ Very important message from me


 

 

 

I know I've missed 2 days of daily reports, but I have a serious explanation for it:

Tuesday afternoon at 4 pm, 2 tornados touched down in Ohio. The damage was severe enough to knock out power to my apartment and the other complexes next to mine, and it hasn't come back on at all.

As for how I'm writing this, I'm using the library's free Wi-Fi.

I don't know when the power will be back up at home (could be later today, or it could be days from what I'm hearing!), but when I'm able to, I'll resume making daily podcast posts.

Right now, I'm okay, my family is okay (and very grumpy), your prayers are very much appreciated!

-TUF

PS, I will be reading every single comment that is posted on this thread when I'm able to, so if I see any liberal loonies making trouble, you'll be hearing from me!

PPS, you have my full permission to stomp any trouble makers.