Header Ads

ad

I Can’t Stand These Democrats, Part 3


Reading fundraising emails from Democrats is as close as most people will come suffering a serious closed head injury; they’re digital CTE. They have to be, it’s the only way they make sense. Actually, the brain damaged are the only people who could read them and think, “I’ve got to grab my wallet and max out my credit cards for these people!” As for me, I can’t stand them.

Remember when the Biden campaign dispatched Robert DeNiro to read a statement about Joe’s sham Trump trial? This decrepit old man trying to defend another decrepit old man came off as pathetic – barking out his script in a way that proves he can really only play one character and can only do that convincingly when told how to do it by Martin Scorsese.

When it was over, after De Niro and the “hero” cops from January 6th finished their pathetic proving they have the underpants content of a Ken doll and the brains to match, Bobby ended up swearing at normal New Yorkers there to support Trump. Nothing says “my side is competent” like a multi-millionaire telling people likely earning just enough to get by to go f-themselves. 

You’d think the Biden campaign would want to put that mess behind them as quickly as possible, but you’d be wrong. A normal campaign would like to keep the focus on their candidate, Democrats don’t want you to know Joe Biden exists. 

Weirdly, they viewed having a celebrity to sign off on a fundraising email, even one who’d made an ass out of himself, as a better option for them than having the President of the United States. I can’t blame them.

Three emails in 2 days from the fake tough guy. One with the subject line, “I’ve spent a lot of time studying bad men.” 

It opens, “I still can’t believe Donald Trump got elected president. Four years of sucking up to tyrants, supporting racists, ending Roe v. Wade, lying about the election when he lost, and calling for insurrection to stop the peaceful transfer of power. Thank God Joe Biden defeated him and restored decency, compassion, and honest, intelligent leadership to the presidency.”

There’s a reason you don’t see Bobby interviewed or profiled by anyone serious, and why his team won’t subject him to anything beyond a tongue bath when it comes to his political beliefs: he’s stupid.

Can’t blame him, he’s been a famous actor his whole adult life, so he’s surrounded by people sucking up to him, probably paid to be there. You’d have to be about as intelligent someone who huffs glue, then eats it, to think the former Senator Staff-Raper is decent, compassionate, honest or intelligent. 

“Over the years, I’ve played my share of vicious, low-life characters,” Bobby continues. “I’ve spent a lot of time studying bad men. I’ve examined their characteristics, their mannerisms, and the utter banality of their cruelty. Donald Trump is a wannabe tough guy with no morals or ethics who will do whatever he can to obtain power. As an actor, I could never play him. There’s not a shred of humanity to hang on to.”

Seems odd that an actor would admit they suck at their job, that they have no range, but I did mention he’s a moron, didn’t I? 

Hookers never really think about anything but the money, actors are the same way. 

De Niro concludes his email with, “The bottom line, Derek, is that President Biden is our guy. He represents what this country is supposed to be about, and we need to do everything we can to reelect him in November.  If you agree, please chip in $25 to the Biden-Harris reelection campaign today.” 

Honestly, Robert, I’d rather watch The Intern, with commercials, again. I would’ve said The Irishman, but I never got through the whole thing – watching an old man who’d risk a hip break with a hard fart “beat up” and kick a store own in a way faker than wrestling shows. I was embarrassed for you.

I’m not sure who these emails appeal to, I’d image they’re the type of people who sleep with a helmet on, just in case. 

Whoever they are, and whatever Robert De Niro wants, they need to be defeated, badly. Not just made to lose, they need to be destroyed, like Bobby’s marriages.