Header Ads

ad

👀 Me looking back at 2023

 


Another year is coming to a close. And like in the last 2 years, I'm doing another year end reflection post!

---------------------

I'm not gonna lie, this has been a challenging year. 20 days in, I find out that this will be the year my favorite show signs off for good, so that's 5 months of wondering wondering wondering and nerve ending expectations of how it would end. (I still hope to 1 day have a brand new photo of Linda or Hetty to post!), and then there was the way the show ended that still bites at me today.

And then there were 6 difficult months of seeing just how selfish and greedy unions can be, and now the rest of my shows are now delayed until right after the Super Bowl!

Yeah, that's a lot to deal with for a long time. And right now, I'm filled with nothing but expectations that I have no clue right now will be met and dreams that I want so badly to be true no matter how ridiculous they sound.

Yeah, typical dreamer talk, right?

But right now, there is hope on the horizon. Hope that 1 day, I hear of, or maybe even get to see Hetty get her happy ending that she so rightfully deserves. Hope that 1 day the NCIS franchise expands to it's 1st prequel and makes Hetty the center of it all. Hope that 1 day, I hear of Linda working again.

And most of all, Hope that the many evils that plague this country are finally defeated. 🙏

Yeah, that may sound like dreaming, but at this time of the year, all we have is hope and dreams.

All we can do is sit by and see if they are meant to come true.

I'll leave this year with 1 reminder that as long as there is still a reason, certain dreams always have a chance of coming true: