Header Ads

ad

Tucker Carlson Predicts 2024 Race Won’t Be Between Trump, Biden



Tucker Carlson predicts that the 2024 presidential election won’t be between Biden and Trump, citing Biden’s declining poll numbers and Trump’s legal issues.

He expresses concern about potential candidates and warns of serious developments leading up to the election.

Carlson criticizes the current leadership and expresses deep dissatisfaction with the country’s direction. 

“Take the opponent out of the race, and they’re still losing,” said Carlson.

“So, I mean, I don’t know what’s going to happen. This is not going to be a race between Joe Biden and Donald Trump,” predicted the independent analyst.

“I would bet my beloved fishing camp in Maine that that is not going to happen. That’s not going to happen,” he repeated.


“If it’s Gavin Newsom,” thought Carlson, “we should be very, very concerned.”

“That guy’s scary, and I mean it. I mean it. Scary. But that’s a whole separate conversation,” warned Carlson.

He highlights concerns about border policies and accuses the leadership of being dark and destructive.

“The people who are responsible for it are the most dishonest, the most ruthless, and the most anti-human group I’ve ever dealt with, and I spent 35 years living in Washington,” lamented Carlson.

“I don’t even recognize these people. And what they’re doing—it’s so dark,” he cautioned.

Adding, “They’re doing things that can’t even, on an academic level, conceivably help the United States or the population that lives here.”

Additionally, Carlson’s departure from Fox News has sparked speculation, with claims that he was fired due to legal issues, although Fox denied this.


Tucker Carlson Predicts 2024 Race Won’t Be Between Trump, Biden (msn.com)