Header Ads

ad

Pious Pence Quits Race



Mike Pence was unlikely to make the Miami GOPe first-loser debate. Using the opportunity of his appearance before the Nevada Jewish Republican Coalition speech, pious Mike Pence exits the race with affirmations of his self-importance.

“The Bible tells us that there’s a time for every purpose under heaven. Traveling across the country over the past six months, I came here to say it’s become clear to me that it’s not my time. So, after much prayer and deliberation, I have decided to suspend my campaign for president effective today,” Pence said.

Inviting his wife Karen onto the stage, “we thank God for his amazing grace. He gave us the courage to step forward so many years ago. And the wisdom to step aside,” Pence said. “My fellow Republicans, thank you for your kindness, your support and your prayers over the many years. As we go home to Indiana, let me assure you we leave here with optimism and faith. We don’t know what the future holds. But we know who holds the future, and with faith in Him and boundless confidence in all of you, we know the best days for America and our most cherished ally for Israel, are yet to come.”  WATCH:



I’m sorry folks, but I’ve seen this play… this Pence performance is theatrics, and what comes next is entirely predictable.  I will not convey grace to those who shield their sanctimony behind faith.  Yes, grandma’s rules apply, civility bites my tongue, but I know what Pence is going to do in order to try and block President Trump from office.

Good riddance.

Battered conservative no more!