Header Ads

ad

Matt Gaetz Explains Why Biden Inflation Means Congressional Bribes Must be Paid in Gold Bars



The first thirty seconds of these remarks is so brutally honest, it made me laugh out loud. WATCH:



[Previously] … I do not know if Matt Gaetz is the worthy Ty Cobb of Republican politics or not, but I do know he is currently one of the only people that is not pretending.  That elevates him in my view.   Oh sure, he’ll probably acquiesce to the pressures and sell out just like the rest of them, but right now – in his best form – Matt Gaetz has dropped the pretense, and that has sent the machinery of the DC Republican system into fits of apoplexy.  Good.

I’m at the point of frustration with this nonsense where professional republican apoplexy, anger and visibly ‘losing their sh*t’ makes me smile.

Once you see the strings on the marionettes, you can never return to that moment in the performance when you did not see them.


WATCH: Matt Gaetz's Viral Floor Speech Set to 
the Seinfeld Theme Is a Must-See Masterpiece

As many of you have probably picked up over the years if you've read my work, I'm a pretty big fan of the 90s sitcom Seinfeld. I've probably watched through the various seasons dozens of times over the years, and it just never seems to get old. Given that, if my favorite show and politics collide, you know I've got to write on it, and trust me, what I've got for you today delivers.

Some of you may have seen Rep. Matt Gaetz's recent floor speech, reported on by RedState, where he goes into a riff about the indictment of Sen. Bob Menendez. For context, Menendez is accused of accepting bribes from a New Jersey-based food company and leaking sensitive information to the Egyptian government. 

On the topic, Gaetz took the floor and delivered the following barn burner. 

GAETZ: We are devaluing American money so rapidly that in America today, you can't even bribe Democrat senators with cash alone. You need to bring gold bars to get the job done just so the bribes hold value.

Even in the somber setting of the House, his delivery was hilarious and quickly went viral, but things can also get funnier. Enter Townhall's video czar, Kevin McMahon. He decided to set Gaetz's comments to the Seinfeld theme to mimic one of the show's cold opens where Jerry Seinfeld does a bit of stand-up comedy. The result? I can't stop laughing.

Just incredible. The little crack in his voice at the end wraps it up perfectly.