Header Ads

ad

Listening to Tucker Doing An Interview And Out Of The Blue Tucker Went There.....

Sunlit7




 There are times when you can hardly believe when someone goes there, but on Wednesday night Tucker Carlson does an interview with Larry Sinclair who says he had done coke and had sex with Obama, and it definitely was one of those "I can't believe he actually went there moments" that left me laughing so hard I had tears streaming down my face. I really can't believe Tucker went there, with a straight face at that, I'd never thought Tucker had it in him. The fact that he did and the guy didn't even really flinch off what most would consider an insult, for me at least, gives some credence to what the guy was saying. For context the guy said he was performing oral sex on Obama.

Sinclair: You get off, you finish smoking, you leave.

Tucker: Like thanks bye.

Sinclair: Shakes head yes.

Tucker: What did you think of that.

Sinclair: I thought it was interesting. I thought it was definitely a con.

Tucker: What do you mean by that?

Sinclair: In my life at that point you made it clear you've already been around. I made it clear.

Tucker: Yeah.

Sinclair: So you know when people are doing things because they actually enjoy it, or they're sincere, or looking for a connection, or they're doing something because they're looking for an end, or their looking for a hook, or it's a game. So for me I felt it was a game. So for me I felt it was a game for him, it was like what am I going to get out of it, or is there something I can get out of it other than the sexual part. Lucky for me I wasn't going back to Chicago anytime soon so it really didn't matter.

Tucker: So you were left with a bad taste in your mouth.
(14:38 into the interview)

https://redstate.com/jenvanlaar/2023/09/06/larry-sinclair-on-tucker-n2163513