Header Ads

ad

2 years now. 😁

 


Thursday marked 2 years since I first joined this site as a contributor. I was originally going to post this then, but I kind of forgot. 🤦‍♀️ But anyway...

It's certainly been another eventful year. I still enjoy posting my daily report, I still yack about NCIS LA when I can, and I have more reasons to post about Great American Family now!

Truth be told, I never thought I'd end up here like this. 4 years ago, I thought I'd just end up being a popular person on TV ratings boards talking about ratings and my favorite shows while trying to avoid politics the best I could.

Then as you can say, life happened. The sites that I thought were kind and welcoming turned into hell holes, and when I needed refuge from 1 of them, I found a site that had way kinder people, and overtime, I realized that I never needed those TV ratings sites to like me in order to have a good Disqus experience, I just needed good communities that didn't think I was damaged goods, were filled with actual good people who treat others nicely, and also liked me because I was good.

It hasn't been without it's ups and downs, but that's just how life is sometimes. What matters right now is how much I have now, and that I'm happy doing what I'm still doing. I love doing what I'm still doing, and that's what really matters.

Thank you for sticking by me these last 2 years, and here's to the next 1! 🍷