Header Ads

ad

X22, And we Know, and more- July 13

 



I only expressed interest in the stupid unions and their talks because I want the NCIS's back to resolve what happened to Hetty since LA can't anymore. And now I will say this:

If Linda dies suddenly at any time between now and whenever the franchise is able to return and offer up a real update or resolution to how that Morocco mission went, it won't just be the showrunner I will blame for never bringing Hetty home like he should've when he had the chances, Every single WGA and SAG member who wanted to walk out of their jobs to forcefully delay the NCIS's returning for their new Seasons to such a long length of time that it became too late to get Linda to guest star on any of the shows will also get my blame. Because their selfish actions will not only be responsible for making such an unhappy scenario happen, but also for all the angry fans that will be wondering when their favorite shows will return because the actors and writers didn't want to film them because of their fucking fear of being replaced by AI!! 🤬🤬

I hope she lives long enough to be Hetty again, but right now, anything can happen between now and whenever the hell the NCIS's get back to filming. And that scares me because of what could happen that could ultimately destroy the last living possibility there is of seeing Hetty get her happy ending.