Header Ads

ad

X22, And We Know, and more- June 30

 



I know no one on here cares what happens in Hollywood's labor disputes, but here is why it's a big deal to me:


Her story is incomplete, and I don't like that.

Next Season of the NCIS's offers the opportunity to give her the happy ending she deserves, and as long as there's a strike, no one is going to work on such a resolution!! And as long as Linda is still alive and able to work, that opportunity will exist! And I don't want to see such a huge opportunity completely wasted. But it can't happen if no one is working on the new Seasons, or if she's dead! And I have no idea right now if NCIS Sydney will even mention LA or Hetty, so the best chance for an update is with the 2 filmed here.

So try to show a little sympathy when I say that I want the disputes to be resolved not just because I care about the lower scale workers, but also because I want Hetty to have her happy ending!! 

This is about what I and so many other fans deserve to get after 2 years of waiting and teases that went nowhere, and I don't want those 2 years to be for nothing, Linda doesn't deserve it, I don't deserve it, and every other fan that has waited the past 2 years don't deserve it either.