Header Ads

ad

Women Beware: Walmart's & Lee's Wants To Subject You To Expose Your "Puddy" To Appease The Transgender Crowd

A Sunlit7 op




 Strolling though Walmart tonight I saw a jean skirt on the racks. I wondered if they were skorts which I prefer because they come with built in shorts underneath. I just don't like the idea of bending over and having full on exposure. So imagine my surprise when I lift up the skorts to look underneath to find they came with a tyranny hole, not just a small tyranny hole but a rather large tyranny hole. What the hell was my first thought, as in what the hell are they expecting to thrust through a hole that large. I mean in all due reality that'd have to be quite painful even for women who prefer overly endowed men. Granted I knew a guy once I worked with who came back from a Jamaican trip to a nudist colony there showing off a picture of a guy there who had a penis that hung to his knees, which was rather amazing, but someone running around a nudist colony showing off his spectacular size isn't thinking about transitioning away from that. Then I was like this material is boy shorts material, like in gym or bathing suit sewn in underwear. If I sat down across from someone without crossing my legs I would be exposing quite a bit of my "puddy", depending on how wide apart my legs were spread it could be a complete full on exposure. This was definitely not the norm. Here is a picture of some of the skorts I came home and dug out of winter storage to show the difference.

IMG_2924.JPG


IMG_2927.JPG

IMG_2929.JPG

IMG_2931.JPG

Outside of being a bit wrinkly from being in storage there is no hole in the shorts and the shorts are made from the same material as the skirt. Here's another Walmart presentation:

IMG_2916.JPG


IMG_2919.JPG

Lift it up and surprise surprise, shock, shock. You know how many women are going to order these skorts online unaware they take away your sense of personal protective security so that a trans individual can feel secure in theirs. If male individuals want to transition to being a woman than that shouldn't come with adjustments in women's clothing to suit their needs because frankly you want to be a woman than you adjust to what women wear, women should never have to adjust anything to appease them. You adjust to pulling that skort down just like any other woman.

What ever got into Walmart's line of thinking that a woman wants to constantly be thinking about wearing trans gender clothing is beyond me. I am actually quite disturbed by it. It's an insult to women everywhere. A constant propaganda campaign every time you dress in skorts. There's never going to be any normalcy to women in that. If Walmart wants to pander to the transgender crowd than they should seriously consider a whole line of clothing just for them because this just isn't going to work for the vast majority of women. Get it in your head Walmart, you set out to pander to one percent or less of the population while being under the misconception that the other ninety percent of women would just go along with this and they won't. I know I didn't.