Header Ads

ad

“Unburdened by what has been” ad nauseam

It’s Kamala’s second favorite phrase after “in terms of.”

When Kamala Harris made it to Number 2 of “Dianny’s Ten Most Tiresome People of 2022,” I mentioned her habit of repeatedly using the phrase “unburdened by what has been” in virtually every speech she has given since she first launched her ill-fated presidential campaign in 2019.

To drive home the point, I included a few clips of Kamala trotting out her “imagine what can be, unburdened by what has been” phrase and suggested that it might be Kamala’s second favorite phrase after “in terms of.”

I’m sure Kamala thinks it sounds profound. And maybe it did, the first time she used it four years ago. But now that she is using it in every damn speech she makes, it isn’t profound anymore. Instead, it sounds like the canned response that it is, devoid of any true meaning.

I compared Kamala to a one-hit-wonder, “touring the country warbling out the one and only tune she knows.”

As I said before:

This would be like Martin Luther King Jr. deciding to toss in his “I have a dream” sequence in every speech. It stops being profound after the third or fourth time.

As I was hunting for video clips to include in Kamala’s segment for the Ten Most Tiresome People list, I thought to myself, “Boy, I wish someone would just compile a single montage video of all the times Kamala used the phrase, “unburdened by what has been.”

Well, it took four months, but the RNC finally delivered.

Last night, RNC Research posted a video featuring all of the times Kamala has used her second favorite phrase. And, to give you an idea of how many times she’s said “unburdened by what has been” over the last four years, the montage video is three and a half minutes long.

It’s downright robotic.

She’s the living, breathing embodiment of AI-generated predictive text.

Don’t feel bad if you didn’t make it through the entire montage. I confess when I watched it this morning, I only made it to about two minutes before I had enough.

Oddly enough, it wasn’t having to hear Kamala repeat her canned “unburdened by what has been” line that did me in. It was watching her using the same accompanying hand movements time after time after time.

I bet you ten bucks that Kamala practiced her choreography in front of the mirror while saying, “Imagine what can be, unburdened by what has been” over and over until she got the hand motions to her satisfaction.

It also made me laugh because I could always tell when Kamala was trotting out that line for a black audience. Her head bobs a little and she takes on that black preacher cadence. It’s hilarious.

You have to admit that this video highlights just how vapid and inauthentic Kamala Harris is.

Whenever one of the concern trolls in the news media frets that Florida Governor Ron DeSantis just doesn’t come off as personable, think of this video montage of Kamala burping out the same faux inspirational line again and again and again.

My guess is, some speech writer inserted the line in one of her speeches years ago, and Kamala, vapid lightweight that she is, thought to herself, “Wow. That’s good. I’m gonna remember that and maybe I’ll use it again.” And then she did, speech after speech, interview after interview until it became an embarrassing meme that punched her in the face.

Has there ever been a politician in recent memory who is this bad at public speaking?

Kamala makes Joe Biden look like Winston Churchill.

Honestly, this woman couldn’t talk about the weather without somebody else writing the script.

Then again, if you did ask her about the weather when her speech writer wasn’t available, it would probably go something like this:

“Is it still raining outside, Madam Vice President?”

“Yes, it is. But I can imagine a future with sunshine,
[point up]
unburdened by what has been.”