Header Ads

ad

The 20 best songs from South Park

 





South Park has had a lot of good songs over it's very long run, but which ones do I think are the best? Here's my answers:

#20: Taco Flavored Kisses:



#19: The Heat of the Moment:


#18: Come Sail Away


#17: Blame Canada (from the movie 'Bigger Longer and Uncut')


#16: We Missed You Randy (from The Streaming Wars)


#15: Wiener Wiener


#14: Joseph Smith was called a prophet


#13: Somalian Pirates We


#12: Cthulhu song


#11: Queef Free


#10: Not My WaterPark


#9: California Loves The Homeless


#8: Mountain Town (and reprise) (from the movie 'Bigger Longer and Uncut')


#7: Chocolate Salty Balls



# 6: Make Bullying Kill Itself


# 5: Hallway Monitor


#4: Make It Right


#3: La Resistance (from the movie 'Bigger Longer and Uncut')


#2: Fingerbang


#1 (tied): Let's Fighting Love


#1 (tied): Poker Face Remix

-------------------------------------------

I could listen to those 2 I had tied for number 1 (because I just couldn't choose between the 2 of them!) all day! 😁

Any favorites of yours that are in here? Got your own favorites? Feel free to say so!