Header Ads

ad

X22, And we Know, and more- Feb 26

 



NCIS LA is completing it's final episode this week, and what I was daydreaming this afternoon was Hetty showing up in DC asking Parker when he's gonna pay her that money he owes her from that incident in Monaco! (it was brought up in the crossover).

I'm very sure right now that she and everyone else will live past the final episode (well, 99% sure because I'm sure killing off anyone would result in major outrage, course. There's any kinds of spoilers that can be leaked in interviews before then that can change everything ), and I clearly can't picture seeing this franchise in the same way again if she won't be with her team, so yeah. I'm really gonna need her to still be alive after May 14 so I can at least keep my daydreams about the future. Otherwise, I definitely won't be responsible for my emotions.

Here's tonight's news: