Header Ads

ad

The Democrats’ Classified Narrative Blows Up

Once again, the Democrats and the Media pushed too hard and 
too far only to have their narrative blow up in the faces.

Don’t you love it when one of the Democrat Party’s narratives blows up in their faces like a trick cigar?

Honestly, it’s as if those guys are going out of their way to prove Rita Panahi right when she said, “Trump is blessed with monumentally moronic opponents.”

Anybody with half a brain knew that the Democrats’ decision to go to Defcon-1 over the classified documents found at Mar-a-Lago was going to backfire on those prats. How many of you saw the reports and thought to yourself, “Trump isn’t the only one to walk away with classified records?” I know I did.

But the fools in the media and the Democrat Party decided to jump on the story with both feet, clutching their pearls and howling about how dangerous and unprecedented it was, without stopping to consider that it might blow up on them.

And yesterday, the narrative blew up when CBS News reported that the US Attorney was reviewing classified documents that were found in an office at the Biden Center for Diplomacy and Global Engagement in Washington.

Kaboom!

I admit, I saw the report and howled with laughter.

How could I not?

This is definitely one of those times that knowing the joke ahead of time didn’t ruin my enjoyment of it. I knew they were pushing the Trump Classified Documents bugaboo too hard. I knew it would blow up on them. And still, when the Kaboom happened, I howled.

Try not to laugh at this:

“How anyone could be that irresponsible?”

I’m howling here!

Someone once told me that if I’m going to point a finger at someone else, I should always remember that three fingers are pointing back at me.

The Democrats and the media, however, are too monumentally short-sighted to possess that kind of introspection.

And then there’s this remark from the newest harpy from “The View.”

Oh, honey. I’m not outraged. I’m amused.

It amuses me because this is precisely what I thought would happen when the media and the Democrats decided to go balls-to-the-wall on the classified documents at Mar-a-Lago.

See, unlike Alyssa Farah, I understand the simple truth behind what I call Operation Backfire: Democrats always, always push too hard and too far. And because they do, eventually, Kaboom! Their schemes backfire and the whole damn thing blows up in their faces. Then those dipshits are stuck trying to figure out how the hell to square the circle and get themselves out of the mess they created.

Wile E Coyote Gif

In their blind haste to finally fulfill the ResistanceLOL fantasy of Donald Trump being frog-marched to jail, these guys once again didn’t think it through.

Oh, my gosh. I just realized that nitwit Karine Jean Pierre is probably going to be asked about this CBS story at today’s press briefing. How much do you wanna bet she’s in the ladies’ room right now puking up her breakfast at the thought of it?

In a way, I feel sorry for Karine. She is so far over her head that she can’t see daylight. And yet she’s the dumb sap the White House will place in the line of fire over this report.

See, it isn’t that I think the CBS News report is an especially damaging story per se. I doubt there is a single president, vice president, cabinet secretary, or lawmaker who didn’t at some point or another mishandle classified records.

No. This story is only damaging to the Democrats’ and the media’s ongoing efforts to create the narrative that, unlike every other elected official, Donald Trump poses a unique threat to the country.

Those guys built up a massive narrative around the classified documents at Mar-a-Lago only to have dopey old Joe Biden lumber along and ruin it. Now they can eat that narrative like the giant shit sandwich it is.

So enjoy every bite, you tossers. Your discomfort delights me.