Header Ads

ad

NCIS LA is signing off after 14 Seasons

 


Yup. You've read this right. News broke tonight that the show that became the biggest part of my teenage years and got me to go head over heals for the greatest little actress ever will officially be signing off on May 14. The very final episode will be filmed next month.

How am I feeling waking up from my nap and seeing the news? Well, I'm not crying in a corner somewhere. It's more of a mix of disappointment and relief.

The disappointment being that it's ending after so long. The relief being a few things: Never having to hear of another terrible episode, or having to spend another year of wondering where Hetty is.

In fact, before 2022 ended (if you remember my Wishes for 2023 article), I kind of made my peace with this possibly being the end.

This is all I ask for now in order to be at peace with this:

1, Bring Hetty home for good, Huge rescue mission, or her getting herself out. Don't really matter to me how it's done, just get her back home on American soil!

2, Hetty and Callen reconcile! This stupid crap about her possibly only wanting Callen to be a future spy and her being to blame for his wrecked childhood has been BS! (if you're a real fan of this show and can remember how lovely their bond is.). He needs to remember that she's always loved him and find it in him to forgive her!

3, Callen marries his fiancee, with Hetty being in the wedding of course.

And 4, Some kind of reasuurence that Hetty will always be around for her team.

This is all I can really ask for now. I only wish now that the last few years weren't so much of a train wreck, then maybe I'd feel a bit more emotional about this instead of feeling some kind of relief.

But life sucks sometimes. And now all I can ask for is that the team I grew to love throughout my teenage years gets a happy ending.

(and yes, there will be much more of these articles before the final episode airs. After all, I still haven't heard yet when Hetty will show up again, and I still have yet to see any new photos of her. 😉)