Header Ads

ad

X22, Christian Patriot News, and more- December 14

 



Why my brain has been in theory mode all afternoon:


New tease from TV Line. My brain automatically went to Hetty when I read the words 'a very satisfying audio Easter egg for the fans of one of the 3 shows'. And well, now my brain has been thinking of a few scenarios that ask 'Is this crossover a starting point to explaining why Hetty has really been in Syria all this time?' (like having the hit men that are after the team turn out to be the henchmen of a much larger group whose main base just so happens to be in Syria).

My brain does this each time any tease says something that sounds like it could be Hetty. Doesn't always mean it'll happen though. (like, it could just as easily just be Gibbs's voice). But I still hope it'll happen.

Here's tonight's news: