Header Ads

ad

Being tense around the holidays sucks

 




You've probably noticed me sounding a bit tense in my daily posts lately. Well, I've been feeling a bit tense recently, and mostly worried.

The jab injury and the 'died suddenly' stories among celebs have been increasing steadily, and I'm becoming more and more worried that any 1 of these days I'm gonna hear of 1 particular celeb that I know of either reporting that she's been seriously ill all of a sudden, or of her becoming the next 'died suddenly' tragedy.

You've also probably noticed me becoming more tense lately being related to me not knowing when Hetty will return to NCIS LA. Well, they are both connected.

There is 1 very painful fact that I've been aware of since May 2021, and it was confirmed in an interview given at that time. And here it is:


As you are all aware of, she hasn't been seen since that single episode of Season 13 was filmed last August, and I literally haven't seen her in any present day pics on or off set in over a year. And all I've been hearing is the same sounding damn tease from the same jerk who lied about her returning to work full time!!

To put it all bluntly, I'm scared. I'm scared that someday, I'll hear of her becoming seriously ill right out of the blue, (aka, the next 'very obvious jab injury' story), or that she 'died suddenly'. 😰

I'm scared that any of this will happen before Hetty has the chance to come back, and that Callen will never have his chance to forgive her, and that he'll have to have his wedding without her, and that I'll be so broken hearted, I'll slowly turn into 1 of those numerous Hallmark movies where the man or woman loses their Christmas spirit because of a terrible loss.

This is supposed to be my happiest time of the year, and all I mostly feel these days is tense, worry, and fear. (and Christmas movies can only do so much)

I want to know when Hetty is returning really badly before her health becomes compromised (if it hasn't already), or before I hear of the worst possible scenario happening. Because I can't bear the thought of her never being able to come home before there can be so much joy and forgiveness.

That's why I've become more serious about wanting to know when she'll be back. Because any day could be that nightmare day where my whole word just collapses on itself, and I don't want that day to occur before I get to enjoy my favorite show again.

Sure hope this tense feeling passes soon. 🙏