Header Ads

ad

X22, On the Fringe, and more- Nov 24 🍗

 



Hope you all a fantastic day! I woke up, and found this nice surprise from TV Line's 'What our Readers are thankful for this year' yearly list:


2nd year in a row that I've been included! (last year was for mentioning Hetty and Nell's hug at the end of Season 12). Then I read a book, had ice cream, watched a couple episodes of a good show on my laptop, and just had the biggest dinner I can ever remember having on this day! (usually I just have a bit of the ham and baked potatoes, not a 4 course meal!). So yeah, today has been awesome! And I'm also pleased to see so much civility on this site for a change! It's nice to know that patriots and name calling trolls alike can mostly try to act peaceful on an important holiday.

Here's tonight's news: