Header Ads

ad

See ya later, Tater!

Pack up your red stapler and hit the bricks!

CNN’s resident spud Brian Stelter was fired yesterday and since Fox News reported on it, Tater is bound to have heard.

The question is, how will people know what’s happening on the Fox News Channel now that Tater is gone, especially when you consider that his All Fox All the Time Sunday show “Reliable Sources” also got the ax?

Permit me a moment to gloat about getting this right.

I said on April 22 that Tater would be the next domino to fall, and I was right.

Fortunately, I’m not the kind of person who is skittish about saying “I told you so.”

Okay, gloating moment over.

I imagine Brian spent the evening anger-eating his body weight in donuts.

The only reason Tater even had an on-air job in the first place is that he was former CEO Jeff Zucker’s meat-puppet mini-me, dutifully burping out Zucker’s preferred political bias while hiding Zucker’s indiscretions.

As I said two years ago, in a sane world, Brian Stelter would’ve been the guy pushing a sandwich cart around the offices of CNN, not hosting his own show.

Between that high-pitched voice and a face made for radio, frankly, I’m surprised CNN’s new chief kept the sad little spud on the air for as long as he did.

I was raised never to take pleasure in somebody else’s misfortune, so you can imagine how difficult this week has been for me.

In a span of two days, Liz Cheney got beaten like a redheaded stepchild and Tater Stelter got fired.

I’m having to bite my cheeks to stop from grinning from ear-to-ear.

But let’s be honest.

Brian, like every other Democrat Stooge in Good Standing, will land on his feet.

That’s the wonderful thing about aligning with the Democrat Party.

Failure is a resumé-enhancer.

So while CNN may be losing its Tater, like in every game of Hot Potato, someone else will end up holding the spud.