Header Ads

ad

Fauci Out


The modern Narcissus known as Anthony Fauci announces his departure:

STATEMENT – “I am announcing today that I will be stepping down from the positions of Director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) and Chief of the NIAID Laboratory of Immunoregulation, as well as the position of Chief Medical Advisor to President Joe Biden. I will be leaving these positions in December of this year to pursue the next chapter of my career.” (more)

Joe Biden releases a statement praising Fauci for his national service:

WHITE HOUSE – “Because of Dr. Fauci’s many contributions to public health, lives here in the United States and around the world have been saved.  As he leaves his position in the U.S. Government, I know the American people and the entire world will continue to benefit from Dr. Fauci’s expertise in whatever he does next.” (more)

Departure just after the midterm elections.