Header Ads

ad

CBS press release dump today

 


Gut instinct from last night was right (for once!). CBS delivered press releases today for all their returning shows for next month and October. Including, yup. The 1 I was waiting on all month:


Here's the good part: CBS still considers 'you know who' to be a Series Regular. (course, I have no way of knowing if the show itself will think that after the opening reel, yet.). Still, that's considerably good at this time.

The part that has my stomach up in knots right now: Whose body will be found out there? I know it won't be Hetty's, except it could be someone she knows! Neither of her 2 helpers are listed in the Guest star list. Or it could be someone she was after? Or someone she was looking for? Did she see who was killed? 😧😧

Callen really needs to find her!!

Verdict is still out there on whether or not I'll actually watch this (photos, trailer and sneak peaks, and maybe 1 or 2 interviews still need to be released), but right now, I'd say I'm very slightly leaning towards watching this.