Header Ads

ad

X22, On the Fringe, and more- July 6

 



Non important news that I'll bring up anyways because I got nothing more interesting to say here today:

Via a couple of BTS stuff in the past week, I now have a very clear idea of what 'the NCIS show that should just be called Gay Fantasy in Hawaii' in Hawaii's 1st episode will be about: Another dumb looking crossover with NCIS. With the same dup from the last one!

Do I care? Nope. I may like Nick and Jess, but the only way I'll be convinced to ever try and sit through another episode of that embarrassing shit is if Hetty will be in an episode!

I'm also feeling quite bored at the moment and now want new info on NCIS LA, mainly about Hetty. (yeah, I get weird like this after a long period of no info, even when I'm 99 or 98% sure I'll be disappointed by the info and will just want to bitch about it. Why? Cuz I need something to talk about!)

Here's tonight's news: