Header Ads

ad

Nostalgia break 2: More gifs of Linda in her youth days of acting! 🥰

 



Another quiet Saturday in summer. Time for another nostalgia break to pass the time! :)

I've got more gifs of 👑 Linda from her actor youth days to share. Hope you enjoy them!

Dune (1984) (I know a few of you folks know her well from this movie):






She-Devil (1989):












Pret a Porter (1984):



Damn, that is so adorable! 🥰






She definitely had fun filming this



Loving those shades!

And I got more 'Space Rangers' episodes gifs!

Episode 5:

Ah, that old pointy finger. 🥰


Meow!




Pretty outdoor scenery. :)






She gets her points across very well!


Episode 6 (this was the final one that aired. Real shame.):



I get so annoyed when people try to interrupt me when I'm trying to eat.






Ending with her smiling. Can't think of anything better. :)

(Maybe someday, I'll do a thread with the NCIS LA gifs that I enjoy making.)