Header Ads

ad

July 3rd, 2018. The worst day ever

 


4 years. 4 years have now passed since I woke up to the worst news I could possibly wake up to at the time: Waking up to find out Linda had been rushed to the hospital because of a car crash that at the time was reported as not being very serious.

How did I not know that that day would start an unthinkable nightmare that believe it or not that I'm still going through today?!

1 day. 1 accident, would end up causing a once incredible show to go down a downward spiral that I never thought would be possible in episode quality, and cause me to become very suspicious of the entire BTS crew and realize that the rest of the cast aren't really anything all that special, they share the same cult like political thoughts like most of Hollywood, and they look and act more like sheep following orders of their masters then they do a 'family' on set now from how I've looked at things.

Not even Shakesphere was this tragic. 

All these unanswered questions that have piled on since Season 10, all of the broken promises from the showrunner, no one wanting to say anything and no one will give a reason, really does feel like Hetty fans really don't matter all that much anymore since they keep wanting to fill her office with unlikable sorts who don't belong at her desk drinking her Scotch. (and no one will explain why!!!)

Classified mission after mission, no real answers as to why they keep coming up, is Hetty being forced to do them? Or does she just want to do them? Why was she so unhappy in Season 11? Where was she in Season 10 and why was that never explained? The list just keeps on growing and all I have are nothing but theory but theory!! 😡

Why? Why all of this? Why is there no accountability for all these unfinished or abruptly ended arcs? Better yet, why start them at all if they won't be continued or resolved in a reasonable way? If this happened on any other show, trust me, it would be a whole different story!

So, many, questions. They keep on piling up, and there's still no answer to the ones asked from a few years ago and no one seems to bloody care!! 😡😡 Why? Why is there no answer? Why does no one want to answer?!! What secrets are they so desperate to keep from the fans who have stuck by this show for so many years that they will keep throwing them under the bus just to fill in episode time???!!!!

I never asked for any of this. I never asked to be so betrayed by writers who I thought were magnificent. I just wanted to see more of Hetty after Season 10 and to find out what happened to her in that huge blank slate before Episode 17.

I don't blame Linda for that accident, and I never will because it was just a random accident. But, I do worry about her a lot and wonder just what has really been going on and if the showrunner has been treating her unfairly. Which is why I need answers! She's not some throwaway cast member, she's the team's matriarch, and she deserves so much better then what she has been dealt with!!

I have my wishes (crazy as they may sound) for Season 14, and here is my biggest one: Closure. Closure on the past few years, closure that helps me to stop feeling so depressed and angry at this show for the past few years, Closure that not only helps me but also helps the rest of the Hetty fans around the world who want answers.

Is that really too much to ask?

I'm tired of getting my hopes up for crap that never happens, I'm tired of feeling like I'm better off just reading live Tweet reactions to the episodes instead of actually watching it live, I'm tired of all the unanswered questions, and above all, I'm tired of feeling like I don't matter to these idiots anymore because of what I want.

The truth has got to come out some day, it's just got to. And I pray it'll be enough to give the kind of closure I and everyone else deserves.

And until then, just gotta keep on hoping and praying, not just for the truth, but for Season 14 to even try to be just a smidgen better then the last few.