Header Ads

ad

Flashback Friday: Linda's 1st TV show

 



Yes, I'm still giffing sweet 👑 Linda's earlier roles, and I'm 10000000000% loving this one:


So, a few fun facts here: The very 1st TV show she did (hope I'm right on that) was back in 1993, and not only was it her 1st time in a leadership role (which she is 10000000000000000000% perfect for!), but it was also her 1st time being a Series Regular! 😁🎉

Who would've thunk that being a space commander all the way back then would eventually lead to being in charge of a bunch of federal agents who basically save the world in 2009. 😉

This show only lasted 1 Season. And I've already giffed 4 episodes and I'm excited to share some of them and I'm loving what I've been giffing! (yes, I'm really loving writing this article)

Episode 1:


Pretty cool, huh?


Episode 2:

Reminds me of how much I love seeing Hetty at her desk. :)



Gotta love that pointy finger!


Man, her hair looks amazing!




I love her smile so much.






Episode 3:



I love it when she sounds so tough!




Aww, so caring!



I live for these intense close ups!





Episode 4:

I love her stern look.



This is so cool, it reminds me of the Hetty bot. :)



BAMF!!! Also, Hetty is a master chess player, so this is 100% a Hetty move! :)


Thanks for listening! :)